Wednesday, August 15, 2012

SEIRS - OFF TO THE EDITORS!!!




Add caption

Done. Seirs (Soul Guardians Book # 5) is off to the editors. I'm hoping the readers/fans will like this exciting adventure as much as I enjoyed writing it. I must admit, I was a little sad knowing that this piece might be the last book in the series. I'm still undecided if I should continue.
Working on the new series, Mystic Hunters, is refreshing. I hope it will have as much success as the Soul Guardians Series. Well, the fans will decide.

10 comments:

  1. I am excited to read this newest adventure of Kara and her friends. I enjoy all of your books and cannot wait to continue reading. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The fifth book should be ready very soon.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.o i've been waiting for over a month to read this it doesnt seem long but it seemss forevvarrrr
    But do u no how soon till it comes out???(i hope very soon(: )
    -Katie o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie,


      Well, it's already in the hands of the last editor. Usually he takes a week or so, depends on how busy he is. But it's soon!



      Kim

      Delete
    2. Yayy thats awesome i love these book books ur a really good authorr

      Delete
  4. My youngest grandchild is the age of Kara and her friends so I had some misgivings going into the first book. I was looking in the Amazon free Kindle books when I came across "Marked" and have enjoyed the series and am also looking forward to Seirs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Margery. I'm so pleased you've enjoyed the books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. U r such an awesome author kim. I dont know how u do it but all the books r MAGICAL!!!!

    ReplyDelete