Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wattpad Fans

On my journey as an indie author, i've discovered a great site with loads of wonderful readers and fans. Wattpad is the largest ebook community, where readers connect with authors and share their stories. There are short stories and finished novels of every genre. I've read many great stories on this site. Who knew people read books on their phones? I didn't. I thought I was pretty hip with my kindle!

Since June 9th of this year, I have about 36,000 reads of my book Marked on Wattpad. I've received such great and encouraging comments. Most of them saying that they loved my book and can't wait for the sequel. Well, all your Wattpad fans will be happy to hear that the sequel, Elemental is now in the hands of my editor. In a few weeks, the sequel will be available.

I truly believe Wattpad is great exposure for the indie author. If you're willing to offer your book for free for a few months, you should add it. Millions of readers visit the site each month. It's worth a try.

Well, i'm off working on book 3. Just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to all the fans and readers on Wattpad.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just finished reading "Marked"--wonderful book! Can't wait to start on the sequel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you'll enjoy the other books in the series. :)

      Delete